If your uterine cancer was diagnosed late or misdiagnosed your compensation pay out could provide for your:
- Specialist medical treatment on a private basis
- Rehabilitation and physiotherapy
- Medical aids and home adaptations
- Financial support for the loss of earnings, including future earnings such as pension payments
- Financial support for the recovery of expenses e.g. travel
- Specialist care and support
The compensation pay out for cancer misdiagnosis can only be determined once we understand the full impact of disease and the delay in diagnosis on your life and wellbeing.