If your breast cancer was diagnosed late or you received a poor standard of cancer treatment, your compensation payout could provide for:
- Specialist medical treatment on a private basis
- Rehabilitation and physiotherapy
- Medical aids and home adaptations
- Financial support for the loss of earnings, including future earnings such as pension payments
- Financial support for the recovery of expenses eg. travel
- Specialist care and support
The compensation payout for cancer misdiagnosis can only be determined once we understand the full impact of disease and the delay in diagnosis on your life and wellbeing.