Errors, delays or negligent surgery and care could have a devastating impact on a patient’s recovery from even the most minor of fractures of orthopedic injuries.
The compensation awarded would factor in:
- Your pain and suffering
- The extent and degree of the negligence
- The corrective surgery or treatment required
- The potential short and long-term care and rehabilitation and physiotherapy required
- Mobility aids and care requirements including home adaptations and wheelchairs.
- Loss of earnings and the future loss of earnings
- Any expenses incurred as well as future medical, travel and other expenses
Our experts will analyse your claim and carefully determine the maximum compensation you could receive.