The compensation awarded for your fracture or other injury would factor in:
- Your pain and suffering
- The extent and degree of the negligence
- The corrective surgery or treatment required
- The potential short and long-term care and rehabilitation and physiotherapy required
- Mobility aids and care requirements including home adaptations and wheelchairs.
- Loss of earnings and the future loss of earnings
- Any expenses incurred as well as future medical, travel and other expenses
Our experts will analyse your claim and carefully determine the maximum compensation you could receive.
Devonshires Claims experts support victims of accidents obtain the justice and compensation they deserve.
- A free no-obligation case evaluation. We will also advise you of the potential compensation you could be awarded.
- A ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement.
- Access to a network of medical professionals and specialist personal injury barristers
Our personal injury claims specialists are experienced in obtaining the maximum compensation for your needs. Orthopaedic injury claims are complex and may often require short and long-term rehabilitation as well as home adaptations. We will determine the correct compensation payment which will help you maintain a good quality of life and which will provide financial support if you are unable to work.