The timescale for a bladder injury claim will depend on the facts of your case; however, most claims commonly take between 2 and 3 years to conclude fully. Factors which will affect how long your claim takes may include:
- The severity of your bladder injury and associated complications
- your long-term prognosis
- whether ongoing care is required
- how much rehabilitation is needed
- whether you require costs to cover home modifications
- Whether the defendant admits liability (if they do, claims are usually settled quicker).