How do I start my pregnancy and gynaecological compensation claim?

If you believe that you received negligent care or mistakes were made in your gynaecological care or surgery, and these directly resulted in physical or psychological harm, you could be entitled to compensation.

The first step in making a compensation claim is to contact an experienced medical negligence solicitor with specialist skills in gynaecological injuries – in order to discuss the circumstances of your case.

The solicitor may require further information, including your medical reports, and a case assessment from medical experts.

Devonshires Claims’ medical negligence lawyers provide a free case evaluation. If we believe that you have a strong case for a gynaecological or pregnancy related compensation claim, we will support you by providing a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement.

Get in touch

Devonshires Claims
Ground Floor
30 Finsbury Circus
Finsbury, London