How do I make a medical misdiagnosis claim for compartment syndrome?

To make a compartment syndrome misdiagnosis compensation claim, speak to one of our medical misdiagnosis compensation solicitors.  They will take the time to listen to the details of your case in an empathetic and caring manner and advise if you have grounds for a claim.  To do so, they will assess if you were owed a duty of care, whether the duty of care was breached (i.e. the standard of care received fell below the required level), and whether breaching the duty of care caused your injuries.  If these three facts are true and can be backed up with expert evidence, you may have a strong case for compensation.

Your solicitor will handle your case for you, including collating the necessary evidence (medical records and correspondence) and will write to the organisation responsible for your care outlining the grounds for your claim.

Get in touch

Devonshires Claims
Ground Floor
30 Finsbury Circus
Finsbury, London