How do I bring a gallstone compensation claim?

To make a compensation claim, speak to one of our gallbladder compensation solicitors.  They will take the time to listen to the details of your case in an empathic and caring manner and advise if you have grounds for a claim.  To do so, they will assess whether there was a breach of the duty of care, and whether breaching the duty of care caused your injuries.  If this can be established, and can be backed up with evidence, you will most likely have a strong case for compensation.

Your Solicitor will handle your case for you, including collating the necessary evidence (including medical records and correspondence) and will write to the organisation responsible for your care laying out the grounds for your claim.

Get in touch

Devonshires Claims
Ground Floor
30 Finsbury Circus
Finsbury, London