Many patients benefit from lens replacement surgery but it is possible for things to go wrong and success is not guaranteed. If your sight is worse after lens replacement surgery you could be entitled to claim compensation.
The damages you may be entitled to may include the following:
- Compensation for the eye injury or loss of vision
- Loss of earnings, future earnings and pension
- Further eye surgery or treatment required
- Care costs
- Housing adaptation and relocation
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Compensation for dependants
- Benefits & financial advice
- Adapted vehicles
- Travel costs
- Legal costs
If you have suffered loss of vision, blurred vision, or other eyesight problems after a lens replacement surgery, you may be permanently affected and living with a life-changing condition. You may have had to give up your job, hobbies, and social activities due to these injuries. A compensation claim could provide you with the help you need.
Contact our ophthalmic negligence specialists today to discuss your case.