Can I claim compensation if I am still having treatment?

You may feel worried about having treatment at a hospital or clinic against which you are seeking compensation. However it is not lawful for any medical professional or facility to refuse to treat you due to an ongoing complaint or claim.

Therefore your treatment should not be affected. However you can ask to be transferred if you feel more comfortable receiving treatment at an alternative GP clinic, hospital or other healthcare facility.

Get in touch

Devonshires Claims
Ground Floor
30 Finsbury Circus
Finsbury, London